How long does it take to start a business in Singapore?
Typically the following would happen once you decided to engage Piloto Asia and kick-start your business in Singapore. The whole process shall take approximately 8-10 weeks, with most time spent on corporate bank account liaison and approval.
Our corporate care team would make sure you are promptly updated in each step of your Singapore company incorporation process and remind you of necessary documents to facilitate.
1: Engagement planning & contract signing (1 week)
2: Singapore Company Incorporation (1 week)
3: Corporate bank account opening and approval (3-4 weeks)
4: Internet banking approval (2-3 weeks)
5: Engagement completed (1 week)
We have the following 5 packages for setting up your businesses
- You are a local citizen or permanent resident: Local Startup
- You are a foreigner residing in Singapore: Foreign Startup
- You are looking to expand your business to Singapore: Global Enterprise
- You are looking to save time on Accounting and focus on business: Accounting & Tax
- You want a hassle-free helper with your local payroll work: HR Outsourcing & Business Licensing
For more details, please check package overview