Accounting and Tax Package
Looking for a low-tax jurisdiction to run your business and save tax? You've found the right place! According to KPMG's tax survey of 2015, Singapore companies enjoy a lower corporate tax bracket than most OECD countries, at 17%.
The Singapore tax authority allows generous tax breaks to companies. For startups, your first S$100,000 chargeable income is tax-free, and the next S$200,000 profit is taxed at 8.5% only.
What's better still? Dividends paid to shareholders are tax-exempted.
- Book-keeping (Monthly, quarterly, yearly basis)
- Reconciliation of bank statements, accounts receivables, accounts payables
- Monthly financial report
Accounting, Financial Reporting & Audit
- Preparation of accounting reports & unaudited financial statements in accordance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Annual filing with ACRA
- Filing of
fullset of accounts in XBRL format
- Filing of Estimated Chargeable Income (ECI) to IRAS
- Preparation of Report of Directors & Statement of Directors
- Financial audit (If your company does not meet Singapore’s audit exemption requirement, i.e.
Anentitywith a corporate shareholding or with annual revenue > SGD $5 million)
Tax computation & filing
- Corporate tax computation and filing
- GST registration advisory & completion of registration formalities
- Preparation and Submission of quarterly GST Returns
This package is good for:
- Foreign profit-making businesses looking for tax havens to save taxes
- Foreign entrepreneurs open to moving their profits and accounting offshore
- Entrepreneurs who have no plans to relocate to Singapore yet
Need Professional Help On Tax and Accounting?
Our experienced tax and accounting advisers are ready to guide you on tax filing and accounting matters.